From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and External Trade Labour Mobility Unit
Attention: SOLOMON ISLANDS / AUSTRALIA LABOUR MOBILITY APPLICANTS
August 2021 applications for the Work Ready Pool are now being screened.
Screening will proceed following the order and the day the applications were received. This screening is for candidates who applied on Day 6 and part of Day 7, Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th August 2021.
People named in the following list (refer to links below to download the lists) are required to attend a face to face interview and fitness assessment.
- Day/Group 1 - 13th January 2022
- Day/Group 2 - 14th January 2022
- Time: 8:00AM to 4:00PM Each Day
- Venue: Saint Barnabas Cathedral Hall
- All candidates must attend on time
- All candidates must be neatly dressed and well presented
- Please bring your passport & vaccine cards to this event. Candidates with a driver’s licences should bring their licence.
- Candidates should bring clothing suitable for fitness assessment & bring a bottle of water
CANDIDATES WILL BE SCREENED STRICTLY ACCORDING TO THE ORDER IN WHICH APPLICATIONS WERE RECEIVED.
THE MFAET LMU WILL HOST MORE SCREENING AND INTERVIEW EVENTS IN THE COMING YEAR.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE CONTACT OR THROUGH PUBLISHED LISTS.
FURTHER LISTS WILL CONTAIN ALL DETAILS REQUIRED.
INTERVIEW AND FITNESS ASSESMENT DOES NOT GUARUNTEE THAT CANDIDATES WILL WORK IN AUSTRALIA!