The Asia and Africa Political Desk (MFAET), wish to inform the general public of the scholarship opportunity offered by the Government of Japan.
Government of Japan Research Students Scholarship Program 2021
For eligible individuals who are interested in this scholarship program, following is the tentative time frame for the selection procedure.
- (29th April 2021), Distribution of application form at the Embassy of Japan.
- (10th June 2021), Application Deadline
- (22nd June 2021), Announcement of the Results of Document Screening
- (30th June 2021), Written Examination in English and Japan
- (2nd July 2021), Announcement of Results of the Written Exams
- (8th July 2021), Interview at the Embassy of Japan
- (9th July 2021), Announcement of Result of the Primary Selection
For further information and guidance to the Japanese Government Research Student Scholarship, please feel free to contact the Embassy’s Administrative Attache, Mr NAOTERU Iwamoto.
- Telephone: 22953