The Asia and Africa Political Desk (MFAET), wish to inform the general public of the scholarship opportunity offered by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
Master’s Degree Program in Capacity Building for SDGs
For eligible individuals who are interested in this scholarship program, below are the requirements and conditions that must be met by prospective applicants.
- Solomon Islands Citizen
- Government Nomination, applicant must be officially nominated by the Government with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Exception, applicants with an “International Development NGO” background may also apply for the program, given they provide the two recommendation letters.
- Your government office
- Either a Worldwide known NGO, UN associated organization, or KOICA Oversea Office within the region.
- Age (preferably), be under 40 as of February 1st 2021.
- Level of Education, have a completed bachelor’s degree or an equivalent to college/university level educational background.
All application submission must be conveyed to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Port Moresby on later the 12th May 2021.
For further information concerning this scholarship program, please contact Mr Jones Taungani Soreh of the Asia and Africa Desk (MFAET).
- Telephone: 21250